Besides the described fundamental principles of systemic psychotherapy, the essential attitude for me as a therapist is: My clients are the experts for their problems as well as for the solutions. As a systemic therapist, I am the expert for the therapeutic process and for general conditions which promote change. I focus on clients’ resources and we meet at eye level. This kind of relationship opens up a space for clients where they are allowed to test themselves, their feelings and new solution approaches.
Specialization and examples:
- Fear, panic attacks
- Burnout and burnout prevention
- Work, school and profession
- Relationship, partnership, marriage
- Depression and exhaustion
- Family topics, psychotherapy for children and teenager
- Personality disorders
- Psychosomatic issues
- Self-esteem and physical self-concept
- Support for relatives of people with mental disease
- Gambling addiction, media addiction
- Obsessive thoughts and compulsion
All ages, solution-focused short-time therapy, in German or English language.
On demand, psychotherapeutic sessions can be held in other languages with an interpreter.
One session lasts 50 minutes and the service fee is EUR 110.-, double sessions last 90 minutes and the service fee is EUR 220.-. On demand, services for reduced fees are available on a limited basis (social tariff).
Limited number of health insurance psychotherapy places available. Possible partial reimbursement of the fee by health insurance company can be clarified at our first appointment.
Cancellation / rescheduling of an appointment is free of charge until 48h before the appointment, after that you will be required to pay the full costs of the session.