ABOUT SORA HEGE
We are all unique and influenced by manifold environmental systems and environmental factors ranging from family rules to culture-specific or society-specific rules. As a systemic psychotherapist, I do not offer “if – then” solutions. My goal is to enable change and encourage my clients to search for alternative perspectives and address rigid patterns.
Besides the described fundamental principles of systemic psychotherapy, the essential attitude for me as a therapist is: My clients are the experts for their problems as well as for the solutions. As a systemic therapist, I am the expert for the therapeutic process and for general conditions which promote change. I focus on clients’ resources and we meet at eye level. This kind of relationship opens up a space for clients where they are allowed to test themselves, their feelings and new solution approaches.
Psychotherapeutic education and training locations:
- Training for Systemic Family Therapy at ÖAS, 1010 Vienna
- Psychotherapeutic Clinic of ÖAS, 1010 Vienna
- Psychotherapeutic Clinic of Sigmund Freud University in cooperation with Kinderhilfswerk, 1010 Vienna
- IPF Institute for Couple and Family Counseling, 1020 Vienna
- IST Institute for Systemic Therapy, 1030 Vienna
- Ambulant treatment facility for gaming addiction “Spielsuchthilfe”, 1050 Vienna
- Family Counseling Center for Couples, Families and Sexual Counseling, 1160 Vienna
- Provincial hospital, department for paediatric and juvenile psychiatry and psychotherapy, Hinterbrühl, 2340 Mödling
- Heilpädagogisches Zentrum Hinterbrühl, therapeutic pedagogic center for children and juveniles, crisis management center, 2371 Hinterbrühl
- Therapeutic community for girls “mission:possible Wege für Mädchen”, 2345 Brunn am Gebirge
- KIWOZI therapeutic residential community for children and juveniles, 2320 Schwechat
- Psychotherapeutic university postgraduate studies “Psychotherapeutisches Propädeutikum”, University of Vienna
- Systemic structural constellations according to psychologist Insa Sparrer and Prof. Dr. Matthias Varga van Kibéd SySt-Institute Munich, Germany
Further professional experience:
- 20 years of professional experience in the private industry, mainly in IT and telecommunication companies with a focus on project management, marketing and controlling
- thereof 5 years in management positions with personnel responsibility
- General trainer diploma for Taekwondo, National Sports Academy Vienna
- Project management and management seminars, International Project Management Certification Level C, IPMA
- Doctorate studies at the Department for Change Management, Vienna University of Economics and Business
- Academic studies of koreanology, University of Vienna, graduated with Bacc.
- International Exchange Program and Korean Language Institute, Yonsei University Seoul, South Korea
- Academic studies of European Economy and Business Management, Fachhochschule des bfi Vienna, graduated with Mag. (FH)
- Academic studies of International Business Administration, University of Vienna
- High school with emphasis on music, Höhere Internatsschule des Bundes, Vienna
Born in 1978 in Vienna with Asian roots; besides German as native language, proficiency in English, French and Korean.
My interests and hobbies include sports, in particular Taekwondo, a martial art that I have been practicing since childhood, music and dancing, acryl painting and individual long-distance travels.