Supervision often includes elements of psychotherapy and organization development and supports you in handling professional tasks in the social, therapeutic and economic fields by:
- Reflecting on own actions
- Reflecting on learning and change processes of individual persons and within organizations
- Reflecting on individual persons’ actions as well as acting together in work teams
Examples of supervision areas:
- To help you get a better understanding of change dynamics and change processes
- Reflection on personal and professional demands and recognizing own proportions
- Focusing on own thoughts, feelings, values and behavior, competencies and personal development
- Examining roles, power and responsibility, decision processes and leadership topics
- Developing strategies for coping with professional pressure
- Finding a balance between different requirements and interests
- Advancing communication and conflict skills
- Developing and increasing personal solution competencies
- Developing quality management considering professional environment and overall organization
Emphasis on solution orientation, goal orientation, systemic context, “here and now”, reflecting on know-how and know-how transfer in order to reach agreed goals.
The service fee for coaching is EUR 100.- per session. Rates for group supervision in psycho-social and economic industry on request.
It is not possible to get a refund for service fees from your health insurance.
Cancellation / rescheduling of an appointment is free of charge until 48h before the appointment, after that you will be required to pay the full costs of the session.